Please use this to order tests only for more than one household.
You will be required to upload a spreadsheet containing all the student information before we can process your order. You can download a blank copy of the template here.
If you would like to order a test for your own household only, please order using the P.A.S.S. Test page (or by clicking here). If you would like to purchase Group Tests using a purchase order, please contact us by email or phone.
The P.A.S.S. Test was developed specifically for homeschoolers in grades 3 through 8. Like other basic skills tests, it estimates student achievement in the subjects of reading, math, and language. The P.A.S.S. uniquely has students take a placement test first. This allows students to take a test suited to their abilities rather than simply their age.
You will initially receive (sorted and packaged by family):
- All required testing books (Reading, Math, & Language books packaged for each family to use)
- Scantron Answer Sheet (bubble sheet) for each student
- Placement test for each student
- Instructions on how to give the tests for each family and for the group leader
- Disposal Verification Form for the group leader to sign as well as a Disposal Verification form for each family
- Note: If you are ordering as a school or co-op and anticipate giving the test in the classroom rather than sending it home with families, please let us know and we will make the necessary adjustments in how we organize your order
When you check out there will be a place to upload the spreadsheet containing all the information for students in your group. For test integrity, once your student(s) take the test and you have disposed of the remaining testing materials, return both the answer sheets and a signed disposal verification form within 30 days of receiving the package. If you would like to order now for a later testing date, we will hold your package until just before your anticipated testing date so you can have the full 30 day flexibility.
Once we receive the scantrons, we will grade the exams and send a results packet in the mail to the group leader. If a family would like to return their scantrons separately, there is a $10 processing fee per family.
The price per test will change depending on the number of tests in your cart. You may need to “view cart” and then “update cart” to see the price change reflected accurately. Please add one test for each student in your group.
$38 for one test
$35 each for 2-9 tests
$30 each for 10-19 tests
$26 each for 20+ tests