P.A.S.S. Test for Groups
Why should I order a group P.A.S.S Test?
- P.A.S.S. tests for groups come at a steep discount! The more tests you order, the more you save!
- By default we package the tests by family so a group leader has everything they need to hand out testing materials to each family.
- By request, we can also package testing materials by classroom for co-ops or schools.
- We are available by phone, email, or text for questions.
- Download the spreadsheet to collect all the information for your group.
P.A.S.S. test for a group or multiple households
The P.A.S.S. is designed for students in grades 3-8. You will also be marking “beginning”, “middle”, or “end” of year on the scantron to match your situation. This allows for students who school year round or at different paces to still be compared to others of the same level.
$38 for one test
$35 each for 2-9 tests
$30 each for 10-19 tests
$26 each for 20+ tests
Please use the Group Test spreadsheet to order tests for more than one family at a time.
You will receive all the necessary materials in your testing packet. When you receive it, read the Instructions for Group-Test Leaders.
The following steps can be done by individual families in your group, or by the leader if testing together.
- Read and follow the instructions in the Instructions for Using Levels packet.
- Follow the instructions book to give the Placement Test. Students may mark their answers on the Placement Test itself.
- Grade the Placement Test (answers are on the back side of the front page of the placement test).
- Use the guidelines in the instructions book for deciding the correct levels.
- Prepare the Scantron answer sheet by filling in the date, school year, and levels boxes.
- Give the test.
- Follow instructions for returning the test to Hewitt. Please make sure to sign the disposal verification sheet.
- Tests and results must be sent to one address, paid for with one check or credit card, and returned together in order to receive a quantity price break.
- Group-test shipping requires a physical street address.
- We will need the following information:
- Each child’s first and last name
- Grade level
- Parent’s name, address, email, and phone number for each child
- Hewitt Student ID (if they’ve they’ve taken it before and if it’s available)
- It may take up to four weeks to process group-test orders and get the tests to the group leader. Please order early.
- Completed group tests returned separately from the group are subject to an additional $10.00 handling fee per test.
- Results returned individually will be sent to the parents on record rather than the group leader unless otherwise requested. Results returned as a group will be returned to the group leader.
Download excel file with required information by clicking here. You may email this completed form to customerservice @ hewitthomeschooling.com.
For each student you wish to test, we must have their name and the grade you want the student compared with, the parent(s)’ name(s) and mailing address, a telephone number, an email address help if any last-minute problems arise, and the date you wish to test (please allow 3-4 weeks for packaging and shipping).
Full payment is required with each order, and is nonrefundable once it is shipped. If you would like to use a purchase order please call or email us.
To order you have a few options:
- Give us a call at (360) 835-8708.
- Email us at CustomerService @ hewitthomeschooling.com
- Purchase through our web store.
We have students all over the world who use the PASS test. The states of New York, North Carolina, Washington, and Alaska have approved the PASS for purposes of state reporting. In other states which require testing, many school districts accept the test, but you should check with your local school district before relying on it.
While the test itself is untimed, there is a limit for how long you can hang on to the test. Due to test integrity, you will need to return the test within 30 days. We use the anticipated testing date you enter when you order to allow for maximum flexibility.
Absolutely! Just enter your anticipated testing date when you order. We will hold your order and ship the package out in time for you to test within the 30 day time frame. Please order group tests 3-4 weeks in advance of your anticipated testing date.
The P.A.S.S. can be taken during the beginning, middle, or end of school year. Students may test up to twice a year, with at least 5.5 months between tests.